-
While booting knoppix stall while configuring my devices
I'm using Knoppix 3.3 and booting from cd. I have used it before on this comp and it works fine. Now though it'll stall while trying to auto config the devices. It tells me to check my bios. What would I need to check in bios?
A few miscellaneous questions:
I have a spare 5 gig hd an i'd like to run knoppix on that. What file system shoulD use? I'm have 2 hDs alreay anD I think my serial cable only allows the use of 2 hD. Is usually how it is? I'm scareD to partiton either of my Drives because I Don't want to lose the info alreay on them. AnD there's too much info on them to back it up.
Thanks again
Similar Threads
-
By honigbaer in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-16-2005, 01:31 PM
-
By gsanvic in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 01:27 PM
-
By XenXion in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-04-2004, 07:43 AM
-
By drg55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-23-2003, 09:10 AM
-
By Sppire in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-12-2003, 09:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

HGST 0F23072 Deskstar NAS 6TB SATA III 7200RPM 128MB 3.5in HDD
$84.99

Dell 6TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise PowerEdge H
$75.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99