Look into apt-cdrom
rock
Hi all,
I tried to install Debian 3.0 3 or 4 times but I could never configure X properly. Then I stumbled across Knoppix and WOW, it did everything! So I installed it on the hard drive and it is great..
What I want to do is to get the 7 Debian cd's in the database for kpackage is this possible? (surley it is)
Thanks in advance
Keith
Look into apt-cdrom
rock
thanks

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67