I'm using the CeBit Knoppix 3.2... this is what I get for being an early adopter!Originally Posted by RockMumbles
![]()
I'm using the CeBit Knoppix 3.2... this is what I get for being an early adopter!Originally Posted by RockMumbles
![]()

MIcronics 486 Motherboard Bundle (486DX/50, 64MB RAM) Rare Vintage Mint
$99.00
🔥 Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS �
$216.30
Vintage Commodore 64 Big Box Game Boxes Manuals Enchanter Dragon Riders Of Pern
$189.99
Vintage Commodore 64 C64 Box Game Boxes & Manuals Only Lot EA Accolade
$199.99
SuperMac Technologies Spectrum/8 0006945 Rv J Vintage Macintosh NuBus Video Card
$129.00
Vintage Media Vision Pro Audio Studio PAS16 ISA Sound Card 650-0060 A. PC
$90.00
Vintage Franklin Ace 1000 computer
$120.00
Vintage Computer Power Center 5 Outlet Switch Panel Beige COP-001 Tested Working
$25.00
Vintage 486 VLB Motherboard Combo AMD Am486 DX4-120 SiS 85C471 AMI BIOS SIMM
$149.00
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99