Hello, I use knoppix 3.4 (my remastered version, but the same problem occurs with latest knoppix 3.4). When I try to run captive-ntfs-installer from Knoppix menu, it segfaults (pops with GNOME default segfault screen) during the search. Any idea what might be causing this?
I suspect it's ext2fsd.sys driver in /var/lib/captive, but I don't know if this is true. Why is this driver there btw? I don't think using windows ext2 driver has any real use, does it? Can I safely remove it?

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
NEW Cisco UCSB-5108-AC2 Blade Server Chassis 8 Slot 6RU Chassis 4 X PSU - DW
$599.40
Supermicro 4U 32x 3.5 Bays 4-Nodes | 8x E5-2660 v3 2.6Ghz | 64gb RAM | 9207-8i
$699.99
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Empty Chassis XJ6VP
$149.99
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
ASUS Blade Server LAN Web Remote Management KVM Module Chip IPMI 2.0 ASMB9-iKVM
$49.99