Hi,
customized a bit, boot of new iso, knopix filesystem not found, drop to shell. Would this have to do with the md5sums? I also played with isolinux.cfg, but I didn't alter the kernel args...
Hi,
customized a bit, boot of new iso, knopix filesystem not found, drop to shell. Would this have to do with the md5sums? I also played with isolinux.cfg, but I didn't alter the kernel args...
not likely. post more info.

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
Vintage Microsoft Windows NT 3.51 Workstation 3.5 Floppy Big Box Complete No COA
$139.99
Vintage PCMCIA 2.1 E/IDE ATA/ATAPI Interface Card Adapter w/ Cable
$59.99
Borland dBASE IV 2.0 for DOS 3.5” Floppy Disk Set Lot Vintage Database Software
$19.95
Vintage Apple IIgs 3.5” & 5.25” Floppy Disk Drives A9M0106 A9M0107 Untested
$135.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37