-
Those cheatcodes didn't work. Tha Knoppix I've been using is 3.4 release date 17-05-2004.
I tried downloading version 3.4 release date 10-05-2004 and this version works on my computer with no problem 
Now I have another problem: I don't know how to configure the connection to the inernet with Knoppix.
I use broadband cable with a Thompson cable modem that can be connected to the computer by USB or by Ethernet card. Wich one is better or is easier to configure? and how could I do that???
Thank you very much for all your help!!!
Similar Threads
-
By Sgeo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 06:35 PM
-
By norrillous in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-03-2004, 02:24 AM
-
By sys104 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 08:36 PM
-
By rbivins in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-28-2004, 05:10 AM
-
By abhi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-13-2003, 11:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$49.00

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB 2.5" SATA SSD MZ-7KE512 MZ7KE512
$65.00

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00