Hi
I'm a newbie as this forum is concerend , however I have used Knoppix befor e both from the hd instalation and the live cd.
So Step two means I'v arranged all the partitions and installed to the HD using the Knoppix-installer method, I followed the Knoppix full hardware detection method, so Knoppix is now on HD everything is ok LIlo recognizes all the partitions (duel boot XP).
The Second step ? Should I edit my sources.list before I do the apt-get update, if so to what ? unstable / Testing or just unstable . How do I get support for ATI mobility radion 9000 graphics card ?
Oh yea what Security source do I want (both or as commonsense suggests unstable).
I hope this is clear
Cheers HofL![]()

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00