-
Junior Member
registered user
Sample files please !
Can someone give me some file entry samples for
LILO
XF86Config
Boot
Mount
fstab
I recently installed Knoppix 3.1 CD to HD but am having major problems trying to get to a decent readable KDE desktop.
I keep getting messages in root mailbox saying ‘no volumes found/loaded.
I’m using a floppy to boot into Knoppix/Debian login screen at present and if I had a couple on sample files for above I reckon I would solve these problems.
Any kind soul out there can help, TIA
Alex1
-
Senior Member
registered user
cross-posting is not necessary
-
Junior Member
registered user
Apologies
rickenbacherus
Oops, sorry, I just looked at Rock's response before yours.
Your comments are noted.
Alex1
-
Senior Member
registered user
no problem
Similar Threads
-
By FelixDzerzhinsky in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 10:08 PM
-
By stukennedyuk in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 04:39 PM
-
By kozo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 11:38 PM
-
By goba in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-07-2003, 01:29 PM
-
By Alex1 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-20-2003, 10:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

MSI Pro B760-P ATX Motherboard, DDR4, Intel LGA1700, WiFi
$70.00

ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99