cross-posting is not necessary
Can someone give me some file entry samples for
LILO
XF86Config
Boot
Mount
fstab
I recently installed Knoppix 3.1 CD to HD but am having major problems trying to get to a decent readable KDE desktop.
I keep getting messages in root mailbox saying ‘no volumes found/loaded.
I’m using a floppy to boot into Knoppix/Debian login screen at present and if I had a couple on sample files for above I reckon I would solve these problems.
Any kind soul out there can help, TIA
Alex1![]()
cross-posting is not necessary
rickenbacherus
Oops, sorry, I just looked at Rock's response before yours.
Your comments are noted.
Alex1
![]()
no problem![]()

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99