Is this the same method for writing files to NTFS?
I'm still having problems with Linux code so please bear with me while I learn up on what it means and how to use it (then I can find out without having to ask each time!)
Is this the same method for writing files to NTFS?
I'm still having problems with Linux code so please bear with me while I learn up on what it means and how to use it (then I can find out without having to ask each time!)

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$345.00
MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested
$119.99
Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$245.00
MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2550.00
$675.00
Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00