-
Junior Member
registered user
Sample files please !
Can someone give me some file entry samples for
LILO
XF86Config
Boot
Mount
fstab
I recently installed Knoppix 3.1 CD to HD but am having major problems trying to get to a decent readable KDE desktop.
I keep getting messages in root mailbox saying ‘no volumes found/loaded.
I’m using a floppy to boot into Knoppix/Debian login screen at present and if I had a couple on sample files for above I reckon I would solve these problems.
Any kind soul out there can help, TIA
Alex1
Similar Threads
-
By FelixDzerzhinsky in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 10:08 PM
-
By stukennedyuk in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 04:39 PM
-
By kozo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 11:38 PM
-
By goba in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-07-2003, 01:29 PM
-
By Alex1 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-20-2003, 11:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99

Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer
$72.00

Atari 400 800 The Communicator II Kit CIB CX488 Modem Cartridge Box
$80.00

Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested 48k With Original Box
$525.00

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29