I mad e the misake of taking a look at the Gnome menu bar thing and now it won't go away. Every time I reboot, there it is right below the KDE bar. How do I get rid of this stupid thing?
I mad e the misake of taking a look at the Gnome menu bar thing and now it won't go away. Every time I reboot, there it is right below the KDE bar. How do I get rid of this stupid thing?
I don't use gnome but it is happening because you are "saving session for future log-ins". When you click 'logout' is there an option to save the session? Maybe it's in the configuration panel for gnome. Again I don't use it so I can't say exactly where it is.

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98