-
Senior Member
registered user
Killing Gnome?
I mad e the misake of taking a look at the Gnome menu bar thing and now it won't go away. Every time I reboot, there it is right below the KDE bar. How do I get rid of this stupid thing?
-
Senior Member
registered user
I don't use gnome but it is happening because you are "saving session for future log-ins". When you click 'logout' is there an option to save the session? Maybe it's in the configuration panel for gnome. Again I don't use it so I can't say exactly where it is.
Similar Threads
-
By whoCaresWatIamCalled in forum Ideas
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 07:11 AM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Ideas
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 02:10 PM
-
By TOM in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-07-2003, 03:09 AM
-
By lockejr in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-12-2003, 11:09 PM
-
By linuxgrilla in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-16-2003, 06:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$248.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$219.99

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99

Netgate SG-1100 firewall
$140.00