-
Windows XP and Administrator Documents
I am trying to backup some of my documents before I reformat my hard-drive for a Knoppix HD install. My Win XP pro install is horribly corrupted, so I cannot access it like I usally would. I wish to salvage some of the files I have in my my documents folder (XP Pro OS under Administrator). I tried to acess the folder using my second OS (XP home), however windows denies me acess to the directory. I can view them fine using Knoppix, but I am aware that backing up data onto an NTFS partition causes data loss and some of the files are too big to be burnt onto CD's through Knoppix. Anyway my question is, Is there anyway to circumvent the block that windows has placed on XP Pro administrator documents and settings folders?.
Thanks in advance
Abishek
Similar Threads
-
By bsa2002 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-13-2005, 05:06 PM
-
By KnoppiXRuleZ in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-02-2004, 10:16 AM
-
By TGWDNGHN in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-18-2003, 03:33 AM
-
By Plip in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 01:07 PM
-
By wcr3d in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-23-2002, 03:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$119.99

LOT OF 5 Samsung 870 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA SSD TLC DRAM 95% or Better
$250.00

Lot of 15 Non-Working Samsung Galaxy Tablets for Parts
$338.63