-
Knoppix 3.4 Refuses to Boot
A while ago, I got a Knoppix disc so I could use Linux apps on my Windows computer. I liked it so much, I decided to install is on my Mandrake Linux computer. However, whenever I try to boot it, it scans my drives and tells me that it can't find the Knoppx filesystem. I would attribute this to cd error, but the same disc works fine on my Windows computer.
Why would Knoppix not be able to find its own filesystem?
Similar Threads
-
By wolfgangbeyer in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-06-2005, 12:53 AM
-
By mzilikazi in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-12-2004, 06:41 AM
-
By Laen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-01-2004, 03:03 AM
-
By squall14716 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-11-2003, 11:42 PM
-
By Jampa in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-14-2003, 11:48 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

TP-Link 5-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch Network Expansion TL-SG105
$19.95

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95