It's pretty simple. Just edit /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession
How would I go about changing the default window manager on a custom cd to blackbox instead of kde? I have searched through the forums and saw a few posts that didn’t make much sense; I think they were for an hdd install anyways. Another option I am open to is not starting any type of 'X' by default, but rather as an option once booted 'startx' style.....
If anyone can point me to some documentation it would be appreciated.
It's pretty simple. Just edit /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-768GB +384GB - 656-0119/ 656-0120
$69.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$155.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99