try it with cheatcode: fb1600x1200 vsync=60
Hey all,
I tried knoppix 3.4 on my Dell laptop (Insprion 5150 with GeForce FX Go 5200). I was able to boot, but only with the standard resolution 1024x768. But my screen normally runs with 1600x1200 on Windows Xp. I tried cheatcode screen=1600x1200 xvrefresh=60, but Knoppix cannot synchronize.
What can I do??
try it with cheatcode: fb1600x1200 vsync=60
It would be of great interest for me, if you got your wireless network card (A dell TrueMobile 1300) working?
vincenco,
i have the same curiosity...don't know exactly where to start...looks like there's no driver based on cardmgr (cardmgr[6567]: no pcmcia driver in /proc/devices), and could not find driver in /etc/pcmcia/config
can anyone point me in the right direction?
I think KANOTIX has more wireless drivers if you want to go that route.
Regards,
AJG

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Lot of 10 Cisco CP-8851 5-Line VoIP Business Phone w/ Stand
$249.95
5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00
Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00
Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3
$185.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07