try it with cheatcode: fb1600x1200 vsync=60
Hey all,
I tried knoppix 3.4 on my Dell laptop (Insprion 5150 with GeForce FX Go 5200). I was able to boot, but only with the standard resolution 1024x768. But my screen normally runs with 1600x1200 on Windows Xp. I tried cheatcode screen=1600x1200 xvrefresh=60, but Knoppix cannot synchronize.
What can I do??
try it with cheatcode: fb1600x1200 vsync=60
It would be of great interest for me, if you got your wireless network card (A dell TrueMobile 1300) working?
vincenco,
i have the same curiosity...don't know exactly where to start...looks like there's no driver based on cardmgr (cardmgr[6567]: no pcmcia driver in /proc/devices), and could not find driver in /etc/pcmcia/config
can anyone point me in the right direction?
I think KANOTIX has more wireless drivers if you want to go that route.
Regards,
AJG

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99