try it with cheatcode: fb1600x1200 vsync=60
Hey all,
I tried knoppix 3.4 on my Dell laptop (Insprion 5150 with GeForce FX Go 5200). I was able to boot, but only with the standard resolution 1024x768. But my screen normally runs with 1600x1200 on Windows Xp. I tried cheatcode screen=1600x1200 xvrefresh=60, but Knoppix cannot synchronize.
What can I do??
try it with cheatcode: fb1600x1200 vsync=60
It would be of great interest for me, if you got your wireless network card (A dell TrueMobile 1300) working?
vincenco,
i have the same curiosity...don't know exactly where to start...looks like there's no driver based on cardmgr (cardmgr[6567]: no pcmcia driver in /proc/devices), and could not find driver in /etc/pcmcia/config
can anyone point me in the right direction?
I think KANOTIX has more wireless drivers if you want to go that route.
Regards,
AJG

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00
DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$79.99
Lot Vintage SCSI Controller Cards Adaptec BusLogic BusTek AHA-1542 1520 ISA EISA
$179.95
Vintage Dell AT101W GYUM90SK 6780D ps/2 'Clicky' Mechanical Beige Keyboard
$79.00
Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00
Compaq Presario 7594 Vintage Desktop PC Windows 98 SE 64MB Floppy CD-ROM
$129.00