try it with cheatcode: fb1600x1200 vsync=60
Hey all,
I tried knoppix 3.4 on my Dell laptop (Insprion 5150 with GeForce FX Go 5200). I was able to boot, but only with the standard resolution 1024x768. But my screen normally runs with 1600x1200 on Windows Xp. I tried cheatcode screen=1600x1200 xvrefresh=60, but Knoppix cannot synchronize.
What can I do??
try it with cheatcode: fb1600x1200 vsync=60
It would be of great interest for me, if you got your wireless network card (A dell TrueMobile 1300) working?
vincenco,
i have the same curiosity...don't know exactly where to start...looks like there's no driver based on cardmgr (cardmgr[6567]: no pcmcia driver in /proc/devices), and could not find driver in /etc/pcmcia/config
can anyone point me in the right direction?
I think KANOTIX has more wireless drivers if you want to go that route.
Regards,
AJG

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 2x E5-2650 V4=24 Cores H730P 64GB 2x 960 SSD + 4x 4TB SAS
$3217.99
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99