it says you have to be root, type sudo su and thenyou mght have to create /mnt/sda1 directoryCode:mount -t filesystem /dev/sda1 /mnt/sda1
Can I mount USB disk in knoppix terminal?
I'm trying to open Hard Disc (sda) /mnt/sda using Konqueror
The message below popped up:
=======================================
Error - kio_devices_mountehelper <2>
mount: must be superuser to use mount
Please check that the disk is entered correctly.
===========================================
Floppy & CD ROM is working well in knoppix terminal, hoping USB disc can be automounted too.
Find out internet access in knoppix is comparable slower than my SuSE installation in harddisk, probably i i've my cached DNS enabled.
I had try to run the whole knoppix 3.4 in RAM, the application performance is superb!!! but knoppix terminal fails to load the image.
I'm trying to run knoppix 3.6 in RAM now, hoping to see it works. Or anybody can tell me any other knoppix variance can run the whole knoppix in RAM & the terminal server works?
Thanks.
it says you have to be root, type sudo su and thenyou mght have to create /mnt/sda1 directoryCode:mount -t filesystem /dev/sda1 /mnt/sda1
Thanks for the info, I've tried that in the knoppix terminal client, but it is not working.
below is thecommand & the message
command: sudo su
message: Sorry, sudo must be setuid root.
if I've left out anything, please help..
I've tried out Knoppix 3.6 running into RAM as a terminal server. It happens to be the same result as in Knoppix 3.4. It fails to mount the server CD-ROM.
Wish that there is a way to make this work.
I have the very same problem with Knoppix 3.8.1: if start the Knoppix Terminal Server on one host and PXE boot another host from it, I cannot get a root shell on the client, since sudo doesn't work, I get the same error message.Originally Posted by hhlee
Did you find any fix for it?
Thanks.

Atari 410 Program Recorder Cassette Tape Drive for Atari 400/800 Computers
$150.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari 1050 Dual Density Floppy Disk Drive Brand New Never USED
$499.95
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00