Yes, but whether your computer is able to boot from usb is a different question.
Help! Can i create a bootable USB disk?
Yes, but whether your computer is able to boot from usb is a different question.
can i create a knoppix3.6 usb boot disk
instead of two knoppix floppy boot disk
I posed this question a while back, and got some interesting replies that I haven't been able (due to time constraints) to make work for me. http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=53163#53163 Version 3.4 and later apparently uses a bootloader, so the old methods posted don't work, as far as I can tell. I also read that there was a bug in the script to make boot diskettes with 3.4, and I don't know if this was addressed with 3.6 or not.
One of the reasons I abandoned this was that if you read down the topic, ruymbeke suggested a method for booting from a Windows partition, as did Dr PC Tunes http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=56123#56123, and most recently, eco2geek http://www.knoppix.net/forum/templat...n_minipost.gif . Frankly, I found these options more interesting and potentially useful, so I doubt that I will explore the USB any further. But maybe you'll find some of this useful.
jd

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00
Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99