Try this:
Code:mount -o rw /dev/fd0 /floppy
I want to copy one file to my fd0 floppy drive! But I get the message that I can read only! I want to format the floopy but the same message appeared.
Maybe someone can help me!
Bjoern
Try this:
Code:mount -o rw /dev/fd0 /floppy

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 DIMM TLZGD48G3200HC16CBK
$40.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
A-Tech 128GB RAM (2x64GB) DDR4-3200 - PC4-25600 ECC Registered - unable to test
$1000.00
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CMK32GX4M2E3200C16
$160.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$155.19
16GB DDR3 RAM Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz PC3-14900 UDIMM Non-ECC 240-Pin Memory Upgrade
$121.99
NEW CORSAIR VENGEANCE 32GB (1 x 32GB) DDR5 CL48 5600MHZ SODIMM LAPTOP RAM MEMORY
$369.00