-

Originally Posted by
kawazu

Originally Posted by
kelmo
...
Cloop is now in your kernel, so no need to compile it externally. Just enable it as a module in your config.
...
I use squashfs instead of cloop now. It has much better compression, but involves some miniroot modifications.
...
Okay, thanks for your hint.

Actually, I am also into getting Knoppix sort of "remastered" based on squashedfs because I prefer its way of handling file systems, but I needed to access a cloop-compressed image, first.
Thanks and bye,
Kris
I'm trying to update the kernel of my knoppix based router and pbx PC to 2.6.8 in order to get my webcam connected - but I experienced the same troubles with cloop...
In short: I'd like to get those patches as well, but I can't find them anywhere on the net. Would you please give me an url where I can get the patch?
Bye,
Daniel
Similar Threads
-
By jrp in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 12:13 PM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 09:54 PM
-
By garyng in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-11-2003, 03:27 PM
-
By sergiornunes in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 03:01 PM
-
By zamoose in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-24-2003, 04:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$475.21

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$16.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$465.98

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1794.16

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$17.99

2026 NEW SGIN 15.6" Laptop Win11 Intel i3 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Wi-Fi 6 RJ45 USB-C
$302.99

Dell Latitude 15.6” FHD Core i5 Laptop PC Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11
$364.42