Hello Knoppix-Friends,
i have some problems with my powermanagement and network connection.
If I set my notebook in suspend mode (apm --suspend) the notebook will wake up very fast, but the wlan usb adapter lose the network configuration.
I have to set up this adapter with initial parameter and a dhcp broadcast have to be send.
How do I can customize the apm powermanagement?
I don't want to reinitialize the wireless usb adapter after any wake up time!
Thanx,
mgsimon

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99
Vintage Apple USB Puck Mouse Model M4848 Grape Purple Tested
$49.99
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple II Arcade Game Galactic Wars Apple Computer NOS Sealed
$125.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99