Hi,
I would like to know how do i remove pcmcia packages from my 3.4 knoppix HD install, because i don't have pcmcia cards (or laptop) ?
Hi,
I would like to know how do i remove pcmcia packages from my 3.4 knoppix HD install, because i don't have pcmcia cards (or laptop) ?
To uninstall any software, or packages that have no more use, or, you just want to get rid of them...Originally Posted by ghetto_blaster
From the "local" list I use for new installs, my clean-up file, here are a few suggested removals:Code:apt-get -purge remove [packagename]
I also have noted in this listing, search for any "pcmcia" packages installed, and do the above on them... Note that brltty is for braille, so if you need that, remove it from the line above...Code:apt-get -purge remove brltty pcmcia-cs
Hope this helps,
Ms. Cuddles

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00
Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate 2.5" Barracuda 1TB SATA III 6Gbps HDD 2F110A-500
$19.99
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99