Hello,
I am fairly new with linux so sorry if the answer very simple.
I boot with te knoppix live cd and in order to install my linksys wpc54g wireless network card, I have to make a folder in /lib.
I do a remount of the /KNOPPIX and /mnt/hda1 to rw in order to have a read-write filesystem. Then when I do
sudo mkdir /lib/test
for example the message return
Operation not permitted
Is there any way to modify the /lib filestructure without install KNOPPIX on my hard drive. I have done a poorman installation without any succes.
Thank in advance
Sniper

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89