-
MSI K8N Neo Platinum
Is there anyway in ver 3.6 to get my onboard lan to work? Everything else is detected on my board except the nic. It is the standard nforce3 250 onboard 10/100/1000 int. nic. Thanks for the help
-
Same Here
I have an Asus® K8N-E Deluxe with nForce™3-250GB chipset.
The chipset has a built-in Gigabit MAC with external Marvell PHY It supports - 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet
Nvidia has recent Linux drivers:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux_nforce_1.0-0283
Havent tried getting them working with Knoppix yet though.
I will dump the CD to a Read/Write medium (harddrive or USB key) and see if the drivers will install. I want to try getting Knoppix running on a USB key anyway. I only have a 128MB key currently... might need to upgrade
-
Re: Same Here
Hi biolink: Just wanted to ask you if your Asus® K8N-E Deluxe is working OK with Linux (Knoppix), and if you have any problems with it ?. I'm thinking of purchasing the same board.
Many thanks, and regards,
serge.
-
I also have Knoppix 3.6 and a MSI K8N Neo Platinum motherboard.
I also have had no luck with the onboard NIC being detected.
Has anyone had success with this combination yet?
Thanks in advance..
Similar Threads
-
By needitcooler in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-11-2005, 04:12 AM
-
By shadinio in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 05:47 PM
-
By NamShub in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-06-2003, 11:04 PM
-
By Bakin in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-24-2003, 11:39 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.26

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$120.73

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00