-
Internet via the firm LAN with knoppix 3.4
Hello from France.
I know that there's a French forum for knoppix but as nobody seems to be able to help me I'm gonna ask my question here.
First of all I have to tell you that I don't work in computers
, I just use them to control some electronics parts I build. I'm in electronics. In the aim to use a embeded Via motherboard with linux and a Python program I've decided to learn how to use Linux and how to program with Python.
So I've installed Knoppix 3.4 on my Hard Drive and I've configured the Ethernet Card with success (I think !). I can ping Ips of computers which are on ne network of my company.
BUT !
When I launch Mozilla or Konqueror It doesn't go on the web ! Why ? Is there anything else to configure ? I can Ping computers of the Company LAN but not URL like "ping www.gananca.com" for example
Can anybody help me ?
Thank you very much !
Similar Threads
-
By jlmcw18 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-18-2005, 03:35 AM
-
By username11 in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-29-2005, 09:02 PM
-
By Julia in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-30-2004, 06:35 PM
-
By Julia in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-30-2004, 01:55 AM
-
By RyNe in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-01-2003, 10:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key&
$69.90

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00