Hello,
I use Knoppix 3.6 and I need what's the directory of the script that create a bootfloppies (Create bootfloppies for KNOPPIX).
Thanks!![]()
Hello,
I use Knoppix 3.6 and I need what's the directory of the script that create a bootfloppies (Create bootfloppies for KNOPPIX).
Thanks!![]()

Intel Core i5/i7/i9 AMC CPU Processors, LOT of 90 pcs
$18000.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-14700KF 20-Core 3.4GHz LGA1700 33MB Cache CPU SRN3Y
$310.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99