compressloop uses an older format for the compressed file.
I was able to hack compressloop and make files bigger than 2giga, but the output is not compatible with knoppix 3.4 "cloop.o"
Someone knows if it was updated, or how update compressloop?
... but Knoppix does not boot any more! It says something like "insmod: cloop.o failed".
I thought compressloop was newer and better than create_compressed_fs (the site http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...masteringHowto said so), what went wrong?
PS: I use my Debian Sarge system to remaster.
compressloop uses an older format for the compressed file.
I was able to hack compressloop and make files bigger than 2giga, but the output is not compatible with knoppix 3.4 "cloop.o"
Someone knows if it was updated, or how update compressloop?

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
Dell Optiplex 7090 SFF Win11 PC i5-10500 E 8GB RAM 256SSD Radeon RX640 4GB Wifi
$239.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99
*Brand New-Factory Sealed* AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 5.6GHz AM5 00-100001973WOF
$429.00
Lenovo ThinkCentre M720Q Core i5-8500T 2.10GHz 8GB 128GB SDD W11 Mini PC (Z3675)
$123.16
Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00
DELL OPTIPLEX 3280 21.5" AIO Core i5 10500T 8GB 256GB NVMe Windows 11 -NO STAND
$189.99