compressloop uses an older format for the compressed file.
I was able to hack compressloop and make files bigger than 2giga, but the output is not compatible with knoppix 3.4 "cloop.o"
Someone knows if it was updated, or how update compressloop?
... but Knoppix does not boot any more! It says something like "insmod: cloop.o failed".
I thought compressloop was newer and better than create_compressed_fs (the site http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...masteringHowto said so), what went wrong?
PS: I use my Debian Sarge system to remaster.
compressloop uses an older format for the compressed file.
I was able to hack compressloop and make files bigger than 2giga, but the output is not compatible with knoppix 3.4 "cloop.o"
Someone knows if it was updated, or how update compressloop?

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99
Samsung SSD, v-nand,860 EVO, 500gb, model MZ-76E500, SATA III, Health 90-98%
$50.00
128GB SSD M.2 PCIE NVME Solid State Drive Mix Brand Samsung, WD, SK Hynix Kioxia
$16.59
KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00
Netac 1TB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6 Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s MAC/PC
$109.99