compressloop uses an older format for the compressed file.
I was able to hack compressloop and make files bigger than 2giga, but the output is not compatible with knoppix 3.4 "cloop.o"
Someone knows if it was updated, or how update compressloop?
... but Knoppix does not boot any more! It says something like "insmod: cloop.o failed".
I thought compressloop was newer and better than create_compressed_fs (the site http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...masteringHowto said so), what went wrong?
PS: I use my Debian Sarge system to remaster.
compressloop uses an older format for the compressed file.
I was able to hack compressloop and make files bigger than 2giga, but the output is not compatible with knoppix 3.4 "cloop.o"
Someone knows if it was updated, or how update compressloop?

DEC PDP 11/05 or 11/10 system complete, H900 box, vintage, Digital Equip Corp
$3509.00
DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$69.99
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
VINTAGE DEC LA34/ LA100 SERIES KEYBOARD W/NUMERIC PAD 70-17864-01C
$140.00
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99
Vintage Tandy 4000 DEC 316 Computer Power Supply PSU - TESTED WORKING
$69.99
$100.00
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99