Which tm290 and which knoppix?Originally Posted by ying-yang7
I have got a TM290 (ATI) which works fine with Knoppix 3.4
However, somehow it often freezes if using Knoppix 3.6
I boot just with "lang=us".
regards
RMS
Hi:
I have a acer tm 290 and I can't boot with KNOPPIX, what I have to desactivate?
tnx
Which tm290 and which knoppix?Originally Posted by ying-yang7
I have got a TM290 (ATI) which works fine with Knoppix 3.4
However, somehow it often freezes if using Knoppix 3.6
I boot just with "lang=us".
regards
RMS

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$12.00
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01