-
Installing Apps on virual space
I'm running knoppix from the CD and I was wondering if there was any way to create some sort of virtual drive on my Windows partition that I could use to install additional Knoppix apps, and then mount this virtual drive under knoppix to run these apps. Any suggestions?
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Installing Apps on virual space
--There probably is, but it would be really complex. Why not just install to HD?

Originally Posted by
mattsbr
I'm running knoppix from the CD and I was wondering if there was any way to create some sort of virtual drive on my Windows partition that I could use to install additional Knoppix apps, and then mount this virtual drive under knoppix to run these apps. Any suggestions?
-
I dont need to because all I need the space for is a place to run Unreal Tournament 2003 beacuse of problems with the editor in windows.
Similar Threads
-
By CrashedAgain in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-10-2005, 05:18 AM
-
By geordiebiker in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 09:19 PM
-
By pete1968 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-13-2004, 04:40 PM
-
By Rapt0r in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-16-2004, 12:01 PM
-
By shandar in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-20-2003, 12:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99

Samsung SSD, v-nand,860 EVO, 500gb, model MZ-76E500, SATA III, Health 90-98%
$50.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 SSD Excellent Health wiped
$54.99