-
Operation not permitted
Hello,
I am fairly new with linux so sorry if the answer very simple.
I boot with te knoppix live cd and in order to install my linksys wpc54g wireless network card, I have to make a folder in /lib.
I do a remount of the /KNOPPIX and /mnt/hda1 to rw in order to have a read-write filesystem. Then when I do
sudo mkdir /lib/test
for example the message return
Operation not permitted
Is there any way to modify the /lib filestructure without install KNOPPIX on my hard drive. I have done a poorman installation without any succes.
Thank in advance
Sniper
Similar Threads
-
By Akizok in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-22-2005, 01:37 PM
-
By sniper in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-27-2004, 05:59 AM
-
By cfish in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-07-2004, 08:58 AM
-
By kucz in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-03-2004, 12:24 PM
-
By CyberDork in forum Laptops
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 08:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95