Look into apt-cdrom
rock
Hi all,
I tried to install Debian 3.0 3 or 4 times but I could never configure X properly. Then I stumbled across Knoppix and WOW, it did everything! So I installed it on the hard drive and it is great..
What I want to do is to get the 7 Debian cd's in the database for kpackage is this possible? (surley it is)
Thanks in advance
Keith
Look into apt-cdrom
rock
thanks

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB,Internal,2.5 inch (MZ-76E250) Solid State Drive
$27.99
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99