U can change the splash files manually from
/usr/share/apps/ksplash/Themes
normally it uses Default folder
good luck
I am running Knoppix 3.4 and the newest version of KDE. For some reason, I can't seem to change the Knoppix KDE Splash Screen. Even if I apply changes in the control panel, it still has the same old splash screen. Anyone know how to fix this?
U can change the splash files manually from
/usr/share/apps/ksplash/Themes
normally it uses Default folder
good luck
I tried that, nothing happened
Nevermind, I'm retarded. For reference, my theme.rc file wasn't written right. My bad.

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
128GB (2x64GB) NEW Crucial Micron DDR5 5600 Desktop RAM UDIMM (CP2K64G56C46U5)
$2085.00
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 CMK32GX4M2E3200C16
$159.99
Crucial Micron 8GB (1x8GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT8G4SFRA32A
$29.99
Samsung M393AAK40B42-CWD7Y 128GB 2S4rx4 PC4-2666V-RB2-12-DB1 SERVER RAM ECC
$550.00
G.SKILL Ripjaws V 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 CL16 Memory F4-3200C16Q-64GVK - TESTED
$499.99
Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00