U can change the splash files manually from
/usr/share/apps/ksplash/Themes
normally it uses Default folder
good luck
I am running Knoppix 3.4 and the newest version of KDE. For some reason, I can't seem to change the Knoppix KDE Splash Screen. Even if I apply changes in the control panel, it still has the same old splash screen. Anyone know how to fix this?
U can change the splash files manually from
/usr/share/apps/ksplash/Themes
normally it uses Default folder
good luck
I tried that, nothing happened
Nevermind, I'm retarded. For reference, my theme.rc file wasn't written right. My bad.

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00
128GB (2x64GB) NEW Crucial Micron DDR5 5600 Desktop RAM UDIMM (CP2K64G56C46U5)
$2085.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25
Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-3200 SO-DIMM CMSX16GX4M1A3200C22
$65.00
16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99