-
Senior Member
registered user
Still need to get this to work. I did everything in the fstab and all the stuff the beginning of this post. Get same results. Access denied to /mnt/zip after it gets mounted.
root@rrfish72:/# ll mnt/zip
total 4
-rwxr--r-- 1 root root 4079 Feb 15 1995 readme.txt
How do I get at the readme.txt file to actually read it?
Actually I got to read it somehow. I just clicked on the icon and it was there. Now I can't get to it again.
Similar Threads
-
By mjman in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 09:46 PM
-
By Bothersome in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-07-2004, 10:53 PM
-
By kidsatacrux in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 19
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 07:41 AM
-
By ktheking in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-02-2004, 09:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75

VTG Atari 800XL Home Computer System 800 XL ** Tested ** AS-IS Parts or Repair
$123.75

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25