-
Senior Member
registered user
Thank you Markus and cariboo for your input. Now it works and can get to my files with just a click in root only. It was the modconf step that was missing. If I can't get into it with what I've been told in this post, I'll be posting back for more help. This is what I get when I try to open my zip as rrfish: Access denied to /mnt/zip.
Similar Threads
-
By mjman in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 09:46 PM
-
By Bothersome in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-07-2004, 10:53 PM
-
By kidsatacrux in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 19
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 07:41 AM
-
By ktheking in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-02-2004, 09:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50

ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

DCTV Digital Creations Composite Television Commodore Amiga Converter Software.
$185.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00