-
Senior Member
registered user
Forgot about my thought...or do I have one.
Bastille and shorewall is script based firewall, I'm not a script kind of person. I don't use them because I can't see what they are up to, and I'm so stupid that I don't know what I'm doing.
Guarddog, gui firewall, that's what I like. I can see what the application is doing...and what I'm doing. But like you said, I also have problem with this application. I can't share connection.
Firestarter, like guarddog but simple and easier. I also don't have problem sharing connection ( built in nat ) and easier to set rules.
Similar Threads
-
By swazi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-11-2004, 04:42 PM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-04-2004, 09:16 PM
-
By georgetoon in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 04:09 AM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-25-2003, 11:14 PM
-
By unamiccia in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-15-2003, 02:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$89.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.62