Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: *GULP*

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Pompey, England
    Posts
    17

    *GULP*

    Well here I am in Knoppix with Moz, exactly 45 mins after coming in from work to see the 700MB download I left on from this morning was OK.

    KNOPPIX IS AWESOME.

    Well done everyone involved. I can now demostrate Linux to a lot of people!

    Thank you!

    Nick

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    177
    I know what you mean. I know a TON of people who have always wanted to try linux but were afraid for the typeical reasons. Now I can give them knoppix and theycan try linux truely risk free. It's fantastic. Not to mention I'm thoughroughly enjoying my local install.

Similar Threads

  1. [DISTRO] New distro Knoppix-Gentoo based (Gulp!)
    By silian87 in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-15-2004, 06:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN picture

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN

$145.00



pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN picture

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN

$184.99



OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN picture

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN

$258.00



Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS picture

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS

$49.99



Firewalla Gold Plus 2.5GbE Firewall Router – Excellent Condition picture

Firewalla Gold Plus 2.5GbE Firewall Router – Excellent Condition

$435.00



Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN picture

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN

$229.99



Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance picture

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance

$20.25



OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC picture

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC

$175.00



Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet picture

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet

$147.00



Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot picture

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot

$95.99