Sorry, it went too fast last time.
I am looking for .configure and/or .configure.Install files.
Reza
Hei,
I was wondering if anybody has installed Seismic Unix and/or gnuplot on their computer ?
If yes, would you please send me your cinfigure or cingigure.Install files ?
Reza
Sorry, it went too fast last time.
I am looking for .configure and/or .configure.Install files.
Reza

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$288.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$278.99
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50
$140.00