Rivix
That card uses a TI acx111 chip. Google acx100 and follow the top couple of links to the Sourceforge homepage and Craig's guide. Should have you up and running.
Sokminer
I noticed when I run Knoppix it detects a netword card but i beleave that would be the onboard nic. my wireless is in the PCMIA, its a USR 5410, I tried enabling PCMIA but while it finds SOMETHING it cannot detect what it is, the light that is soppose to come on doesnt, ive also tried running wlcardconfig and another wireless config in knoppix (forgot the name...lol) please help
EDIT: I've also searched nearly all the posts here and while I have found some who have had a similar problem I have yet to find an answer, PLEASE someone help me, I would very much appreciate it, thank you
~Rivix
Rivix
That card uses a TI acx111 chip. Google acx100 and follow the top couple of links to the Sourceforge homepage and Craig's guide. Should have you up and running.
Sokminer

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
LOT OF 3 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory
$255.00
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
HMAA8GR7AJR4N-XN - SK Hynix 64GB PC4-25600 DDR4-3200MHz Registered ECC DIMM Dual
$493.31
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99
Dell Precision 3541 Laptop i5-9300H 2.4GHz 256GB SSD 16GB RAM Win 11 Pro
$189.99