Rivix
That card uses a TI acx111 chip. Google acx100 and follow the top couple of links to the Sourceforge homepage and Craig's guide. Should have you up and running.
Sokminer
I noticed when I run Knoppix it detects a netword card but i beleave that would be the onboard nic. my wireless is in the PCMIA, its a USR 5410, I tried enabling PCMIA but while it finds SOMETHING it cannot detect what it is, the light that is soppose to come on doesnt, ive also tried running wlcardconfig and another wireless config in knoppix (forgot the name...lol) please help
EDIT: I've also searched nearly all the posts here and while I have found some who have had a similar problem I have yet to find an answer, PLEASE someone help me, I would very much appreciate it, thank you
~Rivix
Rivix
That card uses a TI acx111 chip. Google acx100 and follow the top couple of links to the Sourceforge homepage and Craig's guide. Should have you up and running.
Sokminer

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$69.99
Netgate SG-2100 pfSense Plus 26.07 Firewall VPN Router - Wiped, Fresh Install
$174.99
10GbE pfSense Firewall VPN AES QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 32GB DDR4 256GB SSD
$220.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99