I had nothing but problems with persistant home in 3.4.
I just backed everything up and created a new persistant home.
If I boot V3.6 from the CD, without using the home= cheatcode, and start OpenOffice Calc from the menu it starts up fine - and in English.
If I boot V3.6 with my old persistent home directory from V3.4 and try OO Calc, it starts up a script in German which tries to lead me through an installation.
I have localized the problem to something in my persistent home (the problem definitely isn't in my configs file) and I have tried deleting anything in the .kde directory that refers to OO and still can't get it to start up the way it does with a plain boot from CD.
It's not the lang= cheatcode because that si forced to lang=us by the isolinux config file when it boots.
Anyone know what is stored in the home directory which tells OO that it hasn't been installed yet and needs ot be installed in German?
Thanks
Pete
I had nothing but problems with persistant home in 3.4.
I just backed everything up and created a new persistant home.
That may be the only way around this although I would sure like to know what's causing the problem.Originally Posted by firebyrd10
Best Wishes
Pete

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560CX-8PC-S Managed Switch 8 PoE+ Port | Quantity Available
$97.49
CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99