I have a Linksys WUSB54 wi-fi/usb thing. How do I get it to work with knoppix. At boot up it says it detects it and says it is eth1 or some thing like that.
I have a Linksys WUSB54 wi-fi/usb thing. How do I get it to work with knoppix. At boot up it says it detects it and says it is eth1 or some thing like that.
While my problem with getting my wireless nic to work still hasnt been answer I do have something for you: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7804 try that first, also search around the forums a bit for your answer before just jumping around, also if theres a mod that can move my topic from laptops to networking id be more then happy, thank you
~Rivix

10 Pounds Vintage Ceramic CPU Processor/ic chips Gold Recovery Computers Scrap
$1999.99
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Intel PC Camera Pack USB CICP3 825118 NOS Open Box Complete 2000
$39.99
Vintage Coach 5209 Brown Leather BusinessTote Laptop Briefcase Y2K Shoulder Bag
$150.00
Abacus Software Vintage Commodore 64 Book Lot 3: Printer, Sci & Eng, ML
$100.00
Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage
$249.00
Apple IIGS Vintage Personal Computer A2S6000
$249.99
vintage Gateway motherboard, socket 370 1ghz cpu, 256mb ram, cables, power switc
$62.99
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00