I have a Linksys WUSB54 wi-fi/usb thing. How do I get it to work with knoppix. At boot up it says it detects it and says it is eth1 or some thing like that.
I have a Linksys WUSB54 wi-fi/usb thing. How do I get it to work with knoppix. At boot up it says it detects it and says it is eth1 or some thing like that.

MOS MCS 6502 Ceramic DIP Vintage CPU/Processor Chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$2500.00
Vintage AutoCAD 2000i Upgrade Boxed CD & Key Code
$144.45
Vintage Core CL9 Master Universal Remote Control Steve Wozniak (Apple) READ
$988.88
LOT of 4 Intel/AMD R80188 80188 R80186 80186 vintage CPU GOLD/Ceramic
$59.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Y2K Heritage Brown Leather 17” Laptop Briefcase Business Bag With Strap
$49.95
RARE NEW RETAIL BOX VINTAGE AST BTC 5140M WINDOWS PS2 KEYBOARD FCC E5XK8M104M10U
$31.95
Vintage Rare 256KB Coast Cache Memory Module 32kx64 L2 Pipeline HT-VX
$6.00
Vintage Ampex Chip Boards Memory Processor Other
$299.99
Vintage Retro Cyrix 6x86 133mhz 32mb RAM Floppy Combo
$299.00