I have a Linksys WUSB54 wi-fi/usb thing. How do I get it to work with knoppix. At boot up it says it detects it and says it is eth1 or some thing like that.
I have a Linksys WUSB54 wi-fi/usb thing. How do I get it to work with knoppix. At boot up it says it detects it and says it is eth1 or some thing like that.
While my problem with getting my wireless nic to work still hasnt been answer I do have something for you: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7804 try that first, also search around the forums a bit for your answer before just jumping around, also if theres a mod that can move my topic from laptops to networking id be more then happy, thank you
~Rivix

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95